Tuesday 25 September 2012

Part 2

Here is part 2!
Dragon Maille bracelet
The next thing I moved onto from the Miton was jewelry as you can see in this pic I also started on the difficult stuff and then amazingly found it to be pretty easy compaired to the usual 4-in-1 english maille. The weave used here is standard Dragonmaille and I would rate it a 3 on the difficulty scale. The weave produced is a very close knit almost impenetrable wall of links which considering its solid nature is very flexible. It makes such a wall due to there being two types of links in the weave. All of this will be explained once I have posted the pattern for this weave.

Byzantine bracelet
Closeup of byzantine bracelet






















This bracelet is made of ordinary one sized links and is pretty easy to make, I would rate it as a difficulty of about 2.



Butterfly bracelet
This is more for the Ladies in terms of style and is also very simple I would rate this at about a 1.

Square bracelet
This is just 4-in1 European folded up and joined at the top, also a 1 on my scale.

Part 3 coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment