Tuesday 25 September 2012

Part 1 of all the things I have made

Like it says this is part 1. Each part will have more of the things I have made, each picture or group of pictures will have a short description of materials and technique used to make them, also I will include a difficulty rating from 1-10 1 being easy as breathing and 10 being as easy as breathing underwater.
Chainmaile Miton (Glove)
This was my first ever project. Only the trees know why I started on a project I would now rate about an 8 but I did. This Miton or glove is made from the English 4-in-1 style as you can see in the picture below.
Closeup of glove to show weave used
Although this weave is the simplest and fastest to make the fact that the glove has so many changes in direction is what made it difficult.
Closeup of glove to show fingers
  The fingers where relatively simple to do but attaching them was a nightmare. I found that I had done the weave the wrong way and instead of having it run vertical like it is here I should have made it run horizontal.

Look out for part 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment