Tuesday 29 October 2013

Long long time! wow! But it is finally done.

Well guys in my last post on the 13th of October I showed you the beginning of the roof over my forge. Today the 29th of October (16 days!!) I finished it!!!!

Take a look!

Here is the framework added on.


Me in my rush to complete things forgot to put more planks perpendicular to the existing ones so the roof runs downwards, what you can see here is it running sideways.

Planks added perpendicularly.

Because of the pole right in the middle I had to move my setup around a bit. Here is the new layout.
 Here was the original layout.
 The roof is finally on!!!
 Welcome to my smithy. On the left hand side you can see my wood pile covered in an old sign, just behind that I've nailed in an old wooden garage door that fits that first square perfectly and is now a wall. its dark and perfect inside!

This weekend will be fun getting use to the layout of everything again, Im planning on making two lilys (The last one got lost), and a few more tools for the smithy.

Thanks for reading everyone, keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment